Perfect Finish Concealer Stick | Makeup
Nobody's perfect. But nobody has to know that you're not. Our new Perfect Finish Concealer is the perfect solution to your "less than perfect" problems. This smooth formula will cover dark circles, hide fine lines and other flaws and even out skin tone. Comes in nine wearable shades that match our Perfect Finish Foundations. The wand makes application easy and precise. Net Wt. 2.5 g / .09 oz.
Features & Benefits
- Paraben Free
- Gluten Free
- EU Compliant
- Shea Butter
- All skin types
- Vitamins A, C and E
- Blends Easily
- Made in USA
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Dimethicone, Silica, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Nylon-12, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Octyldodecanol, Ozokerite, Benzophenone-3, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Fruit (Butyrospermum Parkii Butter), Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol Oil, Water (Aqua), [+/- (May Contain): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)].
Rosacea is defined as an area of redness on the skin. Common areas where you will find rosacea are cheek area, nose, chin and sometimes the forehead.
- Exfoliate area first and then use a good moisturizer and let it set 5 minutes.
- When you want to counteract redness, use a yellow-based concealer.
- Apply a thin layer of the yellow-based concealer, let dry and then add another layer to the darker areas that are still showing through.
- Use our Small Concealer Brush to blend the concealer around the edges.
- Apply foundation, remember to stipple your foundation around the areas where you used the concealer.